LONGSHOT's wireless, portable, and battery-powered target camera systems set up adjacent to your target and 10-15 ft. back; the long-distance wireless camera can be moved within that range to adjust the field of view.
Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics with Link
Reference: Weather Meter
Get the world's most complete ballistics calculator -- a rugged Kestrel Weather Meter with the "science of accuracy" built in! Get accurate measurement of wind and air density to deliver elevation and windage solutions for unprecedented accuracy on extended long range shots.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet’s drag profile plus corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate extended long-range shots.
- Expanded features include a customizable Target Card and an expanded Ballistics Data Table, as well as storage for up to 30 gun and bullet profiles and 10 saved targets.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® low energy provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy. (Note: LiNK Dongle sold seperately)
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on Android and iOS provides full gun management as well as access to the Applied Ballistics library of custom drag models for transfer to the Kestrel.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Choice of solution units (Mils, true MOA, Shooter’s MOA, or clicks) - works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics Overview
The Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics takes the guesswork out of long-range shooting, even out to the transonic and subsonic flight range of your bullet.
The Kestrel 5 Series platform offers a large, high-resolution and contrast display with ease of font readability. It also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens, AA battery operation and optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel 5700 Elite is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage – so it can accompany you to the range, hunt, match, deployment or engagement for years to come. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel meter with you.
Buy the Kestrel 5700 Elite with LiNK and get the power of the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app. Build and manage your gun/bullet profiles and download them to your Kestrel 5700 Elite before you set out. Choose from the extensive Litz library of custom bullet drag models for the most precise transonic and subsonic range solutions available anywhere. At the range or match, secure your Kestrel 5700 Elite to a tripod using the optional Kestrel Vane Mount and use the app to quickly adjust the target range and view the shooting solution and wind rose without leaving your shooting position. The LiNK Ballistics app even lets you set up multiple targets for single-screen viewing – just about an unfair advantage! It’s like having a meteorologist and ballistician standing next to you while you shoot.
LiNK enabled units can also be wirelessly paired with LiNK compatible laser rangefinders, such as the Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX, to seamlessly integrate target data into the ballistic solution for unparalleled speed and accuracy.
In addition to the ballistics solver capabilities, the Kestrel 5700 Elite is a comprehensive weather meter for measurement and logging of primary environmental conditions, including wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, heat index, pressure and altitude. Paired with the Vane Mount, the Kestrel 5700 Elite becomes a compact, easily-deployable weather station. Your data log can be transferred to a iOS/Android device wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a Windows/Mac device with either the wireless USB Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (Both sold separately).
Kestrels have been put to the test in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. U.S. Special Forces, combat weather teams, wildland firefighters, smoke jumpers, Mt. Everest expeditions and auto pit crews are just a few who rely on a Kestrel to provide them with the crucial environmental data they need. Watch any on-screen meteorologist during a hurricane, and you’re sure to spot a Kestrel in action. With a Kestrel 5700 Elite, you can put accurate shooting solutions and environmental measurements in the palm of your hand, anywhere your adventure takes you.
Video Series for Getting started with a Kestrel Ballistics Meter
Engraving Note: Please make sure that everything is spelled correctly, as your engraved product cannot be returned. All sales are final on engraved products. Add 2 business days to all engraving orders.
16 other products in the same category:
AKILA Chassis System is suitable for all versions and models of Blaser's bolt action rifles R8. Left handed and right handed versions, all makes and models.
When shooting long range, changes in distance, air density and wind have a big impact on where your bullet will hit. The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter combines lab-tested ballistics with an accurate, rugged weather meter, creating the portable tool you need to shoot long range with confidence. From youth hunters to the lifelong outdoorsmen, the Kestrel 2700 eliminates the guesswork allowing you to be confident in a clean shot on the first-round.
This extra long sturdy tactical drag bag is well-designed to the smallest detail. And it’s unique! There is no other bag on the market for the longer rifle or rifle fitted with moderator or muzzle brake. The AIM 60 can take up to a total length of 59″.
The Kestrel DROP D3 is designed to monitor and record a full suite of environmental conditions, including temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point temperature, station pressure, density altitude and pressure trend in a variety of indoor, outdoor and industrial applications.
Having a hard time finding your target when using wireless target camera systems? We have just the solution you need. The LONGSHOT iPad Sun Hood will help reduce the glare on your target cameras while at the range.